The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for increasing regional exposure of the Bath Crest brand and its market share by generating new leads. New leads will be generated through malls, shows, exhibits and any required advertising needs within a wide variety of venues to help all branches meet or exceed their sales goals.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Place and maintain mall displays
- Negotiate and obtain leases for Bath Crest displays.
- Inventory and maintain mall displays.
- Staff displays in accordance with mall management’s rules.
- Arrange and assist in set-up and removal of displays as needed.
2. Enter, staff and manage shows
- Constantly research and develop new venues in which to place displays.
- Inventory and maintain show displays.
- Arrange and assist in set up and removal of displays as needed.
- Responsible for care and maintenance of displays.
- Analyzes cost per leads ratios to determine appropriateness of venue
- Train show staff
- Works closely with the Branch Manager on marketing efforts and to determine the most cost effective methods within budget
- Assists in developing ads
- Works closely with vendors to obtain best ad and event placement as well as decrease event costs
4. Analyzes marketing efforts to determine:
- Productivity (Leads per hour)
- Quality of cards received (Complete name, address and phone number each time)
- Insure proper source code is identified on each card received to accurately reflect performance of each venue.
Job Description: Outside Marketing Events Coordinator, continued
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Education and/or Experience – High school diploma, GED or equivalent
- Language Skills – Ability to read and interpret documents such as contracts, memoranda, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Mathematical Skills – Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent.
- Reasoning Ability -Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Computer Skills -Knowledge of computer workstations and peripheral equipment; knowledge of database, spreadsheet, and word processing software.
EMPLOYMENT AT WILL POLICY
Employment with Bath Crest® is voluntarily entered into, and employees are free to resign at will at any time, with or without cause. Similarly, Bath Crest® may terminate the employment relationship at will at any time, with or without notice or cause, so long as there is no violation of applicable federal or state law.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to:
Work Environment: Primarily inside office or enclosed building but may be required to work outside at events.
Duties will be conducted in office spaces and public venues.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet. The work environment consists of indoor heated and cooled office space.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Problem Solving – Identifies and resolve problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in group problem solving situations; Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
- Oral Communication – Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; Listens and gets clarification; Demonstrates group presentation skills.
- Written Communication – Writes clearly and informatively; Edits work for spelling and grammar; Able to read and interpret written information.
- Teamwork – Balances team and individual responsibilities; Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives; Supports everyone’s efforts to succeed.
- Leadership – Exhibits confidence in self and others; Inspires and motivates to perform well; Gives appropriate recognition to others.
- Ethics – Treats people with respect; Inspires the trust of others; Works with integrity and ethically.
- Organizational Support – Follows policies and procedures; Completes administrative tasks correctly and on time; Supports organization’s goals, values, and code of ethics.
- Judgment – Displays willingness to make decisions; Exhibits sound and accurate judgment; Supports and explains reasoning for decisions; Includes appropriate people indecision-making process; Makes timely decisions.
- Planning/Organizing – Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently; Plans for additional resources; Sets goals and objectives; Develops realistic action plans.
- Professionalism – Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Tasks others with respect and consideration; Accepts responsibility for own actions.
- Quality – Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improve performance; Monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Quantity – Meets productivity standards; Completes work in timely manner; Strives to increase productivity; Works quickly.
- Safety and Security – Observers safety and security procedures; Determine appropriate action beyond guidelines; Reports potentially unsafe conditions; Uses equipment and materials properly.
- Adaptability – Manages competing demands; Changes approach or methods to best fit the situation; Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
- Attendance/Punctuality – Is consistently at work and on time; Ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent.
NATURE OF JOB DESCRIPTION
The statements made in this job description are not intended to create a contract. The job description should not be construed to constitute contractual obligations of any kind or a contract of employment between Bath Crest® and an applicant or employee. The provisions of this job description have been developed at the discretion of Bath Crest®.