The Customer Service Agent is responsible for responding to incoming calls, staffing the showroom, and setting appointments for estimates. The Customer Service Agent reports to the Branch Manager.
FLSA STATUS: Hourly / Non-exempt
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Answer all incoming calls from prospective Customers promptly and politely and set appointments with a success rate that meets or exceeds defined objectives.
- Contact prospective Customers who have left their names and set appointments.
- Handle Customer inquiries and complaints with utmost professionalism.
- Input all data related to leads and scheduling in our CRM systems.
- Prepare reports as required.
- Greet customers as they enter the showroom and provide them with information on Bath Crest and offer to set appointments.
- Prepare and send out “Thank You” cards.
- Order, assemble, and mail materials for direct mail campaigns as required.
- Attend and participate in regular Branch and/or Regional meetings and training sessions
- Abide by all Bath Crest policies and procedures
- Adhere to all safety policies and procedures
- Realize the Customer Service Agent’s role as the personal representative of Bath Crest while on the job and act accordingly.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Education and/or Experience – High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and six to twelve months’ related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Language Skills – Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence.
- Mathematical Skills – Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide.
- Reasoning Ability – Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed written or oral instructions.
- Computer Skills – Knowledge of computer workstations and peripheral equipment; knowledge of database, spreadsheet, and word processing software.
EMPLOYMENT AT WILL POLICY
Employment is voluntarily entered into, and employees are free to resign at will at any time, with or without cause. Similarly, the company may terminate the employment relationship at will at any time, with or without notice or cause, so long as there is no violation of applicable federal or state law.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee is requently required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel. The employee is occasionally required to stand or walk; balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet. The work environment consists of indoor heated and cooled office space.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Problem Solving – Identifies and resolves problem in a timely manner.
- Oral Communication – Speaks clearly and persuasively; participates in meetings.
- Written Communication – Writes clearly; able to read and interpret written information.
- Teamwork – Contributes to building positive team spirit.
- Diversity – Promotes a harassment-free environment.
- Ethics – Treats people ethically and with integrity.
- Organizational Support – Supports organization’s goals, values, and code of ethics.
- Judgment – Exhibits sound and accurate judgment; Includes appropriate people in decision-making process; makes timely decisions.
- Planning/Organizing – Prioritizes work activities; uses time efficiently.
- Professionalism – Focuses on solving conflict, not blaming; treats others with respect and consideration; Accepts responsibility for own actions.
- Quality – Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Quantity – Meets productivity standards; completes work in timely manner.
- Safety and security – Observes safety and security procedures; reports unsafe conditions; uses equipment and materials properly.
- Attendance/Punctuality – Is consistently at work and on time.
NATURE OF JOB DESCRIPTION
The statements made in this job description are not intended to create a contract. The job description should not be construed to constitute contractual obligations of any kind or a contract of employment between Bath Crest and an applicant or employee. The provisions of this job description have been developed at the discretion of Bath Crest.